Sunday, May 15, 2011

Stairwells are not just for climbing

It's true. I'm a shopaholic. In my defence, it is very hard to control yourself when you stumble across 50 - 80% off Gail Sorronda at Maximillia - amazing. Needless to say, I purchased some items. I love Gail's designs - they are just my style.  


I decided to wear one of my new Gail Sorronda pieces to a gig tonight. Some may say I was overdressed for the gig....with Underoath and A Day to Remember playing (metalcore and pop punk / post hardcore bands). I wore it regardless...I don't think I was overdressed at all!    







Dress: Gail Sorronda 
Earrings: Mawi 
Shoes: Custom made
Knee high socks 

1 comment:

  1. Such a dreamy dress! I REALLY wanted this when it first came out - you got it at such a steal! Super jealous!!

    Have you seen Gail's latest collection? It is Oh so dreamy as well.

    ReplyDelete